‘Dynamic Marriage’ has a distinctive format that encourages couples to break through barriers to intimacy, not just talk about them.
You will learn how to:
* Share in and support each other’s dreams
* Love one another in the way you each want and need to be loved
* Talk to your spouse in a way they’ll really listen and hear you
* Negotiate rather than argue
* Manage your anger and work through conflicts together
* Meet each others emotional needs in a healthy and supportive way
* Learn about your ‘dance of intimacy’
* Remove ‘loops’ that keep us stuck in hurt, anger and resentment
Our aim is to break the stigma that marriage courses are only for those marriages with problems, all married couples of all ages, stages and circumstances are welcome. If you would like to discover deeper levels of emotional and spirituality intimacy with your spouse, build trust and openness, learn why marriages fail, recapture the passion and excitement of falling in love again and lay a foundation for a healthy relationship, register for this new course today!
Starting Jan 21 – No class on Family Day (Feb 18)
The House (behind the church building)
Includes all materials / handouts
* It is our desire that no one be excluded due to financial constraints.
Payment plan available.
Bill & Megan Darling